Terms & Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions of your subscription to us.
By registering on our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement during your free and/or paid subscription period and any subsequent registrations.
You will continue to receive our news letters until you cancel your subscription. You will be billed or charged automatically every 30 days for the duration of your paid subscription. Due to the intangible nature of the digital service and software we will not refund the fees paid to obtain a license including any paid monthly subscription fee, you can however cancel your free subscription by clicking on the unsubscribe link you were given upon signing up or the unsubscribe link in any of our news letters. You can also unsubscribe at time by e-mailing us at or cancel your monthly subscription by logging into your Paypal account.
1. This is the entire agreement between you and us "mt4forexdashboard.com".
2. All contents of our services are presented for information purposes only. Our services are not to be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any security, or personal investment advice. We are not a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer and are intended as a service for information only. In no event shall we be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of any decision made by you or action taking by you in reliance on our services whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
3. Financial trading or speculation is risky and not suitable for all investors. You should be aware of this risk including the potential loss of all your capital in any given investment. Past performance does not imply future success. We always recommend you consult a financial advisor prior to making any investment decisions. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and/or trading that you choose to undertake.
4. All information provided by our service is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this service.
5. Each buyer is entitled to a single user license. You may not share your software and paid news letters with any other individuals. If you share the software or news letters with third party or it is found that you are breaching this confidential agreement. MT4ForexDashboard.com reserves the right to cancel your software license and subscription, no refund will be offered.
6. MT4ForexDashboard software may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your own non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate our paid news letter or any information obtained through the use of our website.
7. You agree that we are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the software, either because of internet service problems or outages, incorrect typing of log-in or passwords and any other system incompatibilities. We will make every effort to ensure that our service remains operational. There is always the risk of service outages on the internet. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use our software and/or delayed email signal alert whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, costs, and expenses in connection with or arising from your breach of this agreement.
This is the entire agreement between us and yourself and shall be governed by the Rule of Law in the United Kingdom.
Please e-mail us at if you have any questions.